Bugs Fixed

I have just repaired some problems that I had been having with my website.  First of all, I changed to a different Google Analytics plugin, because it was conflicting with my photo galleries. The program that tracked visits and sent them to Google Analytics for analysis caused the photo slideshow program to not work.  I have fixed that now, and everything works perfectly.

Also, I moved a smaller version of my photo to the sidebar and put a slideshow on the front page instead.  I think that makes it look more dynamic.

Now, enough of these finicky details. Time to start blogging!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *