Website Improvements

Since my website has been up the past several weeks, I discovered some problems which I have now, for the most part, fixed.  My photo galleries stopped working, and apparently that was because when they synced, some of the ID numbers changed. I redid all my photo galleries, which also improved the layout and made the images full-framed instead of cropped in ways I did not like.

The Highslide slideshow program, which makes the photos pop out, does not work except in the sidebar, and I’m aware of this and I am working on it. I think it is a conflict with the plugin that tracks my visits through Google Analytics.

I will shortly reformat the opening page to have a slideshow of various things in my life and move my headshot photo from there to the sidebar.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *